are in the area of robust deep/machine learning, text mining, data privacy, and information quality (and the related areas of Data Science and Big Data). I am seeking self-motivated students to join my research group.
Teaching Courses at SEMO):
- Advanced Artificial Intelligence (CS 591, in-person/Online), Spring/Summer 2021, Undergraduate/Graduate-Level
- Analysis of Algorithms (CS 350, in-person), Fall 2021,Undergraduate-Level
- C programming and LINUX Environments (CS 351, Hyplex), Spring/Fall 2021, Undergraduate-Level
- Foundation of Computing (CS 503, Online/Heplex), Spring/Fall 2021, Gradaute-Level
- Dai, Wei, Daniel Berleant. "Benchmarking Deep Learning Classifiers: Beyond Accuracy" In-process: Under review, 2021.
- Dai, Wei, Daniel Berleant. "Benchmarking Contemporary Deep Learning Hardware and Frameworks:A Survey of Qualitative Metrics" 2019 IEEE First International Conference on Cognitive Machine Intelligence.
- Dai, Wei, Kenji Yoshigoe, and William Parsley. "Improving Data Quality Through Deep Learning and Statistical Models." In Information Technology-New Generations, pp. 515-522. Springer, Cham, 2018.
- Dai, Wei, and Ningning Wu. "Profiling Essential Professional Skills of Chief Data Officers Through Topical Modeling Algorithms." in Americas Conference on Information Systems ,2017. # A Top Conference in Information Management Field.
- Dai, Wei, Isaac Wardlaw, Yu Cui, Kashif Mehdi, Yanyan Li, and Jun Long. "Data profiling technology of data governance regarding big data: review and rethinking." In Information Technology: New Generations, pp. 439-450. Springer, Cham, 2016.
- Yoshigoe Kenji and Wei Dai, Melissa Abramson, and Alexander Jacobs. "Overcoming invasion of privacy in smart home environment with synthetic packet injection." In 2015 TRON Symposium (TRONSHOW), pp. 1-7. IEEE, 2015.
- Dai, Wei ,etc "Understanding DB2 DBA", In Neusoft Electronic Press, China, May 2009.
- Dai, Wei ,etc "Advanced DB2 DBA " , In Neusoft Electronic Press, China, August 2009.